Holidays in Athens Zafolia Hotel!
The staff and the management of Athens Zafolia Hotel,
wishes you happy holidays and all the best for you and your loved ones!
December is the most festive month of the year!
The city of Athens is ready to celebrate and the countdown for Christmas and the New Year has already begun.
This season is the best to visit Athens with your family or friends and enjoy great Christmas events and pleasant walks in the beautifully decorated city.
Athens Zafolia is the ideal accommodation option for a visit in the Christmassy Athens.
The hotel is located close to the historic center and all areas of the city that will host Christmas events.
If you are travelling to Athens by car, you can use the hotel’s underground parking.
Alternatively, you can easily use the urban transportation system.
There are many bus stops to any direction outside the hotel, and the metro station “Ambelokipi” is in a short distance.
Athens Zafolia offers several room types able to meet all your needs.
There are classic double and triple rooms but also, special designed Family rooms for families of 4 and 5 people.
Our Family rooms are ideal for a family holiday in Athens.
They consist of two separate bedrooms and bathrooms which communicate in a common entrance,
offering comfortness, a sense of security and of course the privacy that any family needs.
Our family rooms are available for families with children younger than 12 years old.
If you wish to make your accommodation even more special, you can book one of our upgraded rooms,
our Executive Double or our Junior Suite, which offer a balcony and amazing view to the city and Lycabettus Hill.
Our upgraded rooms can accommodate up to 2 people.
Take advantage of the special offers that are available in our online booking system and book your stay now: https://zafolia.reserve-online.net/
After a full day you may relax in our “Jason” Lounge bar, where you can enjoy a coffee, a drink and snacks.
In the warmth of the "Ellinikon" restaurant you will have the opportunity to taste the
Festive Menus for the Christmas Day lunch and also for the New Year's Day lunch.
Christmas Day Menu 2022
New Year Day Menu 2023
For any further information you may need, please call us at 00302106449002 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Christmas warmth, our traditional treats and our hospitality will offer you a wonderful accommodation experience.
We look forward to welcoming you!
The Athens Zafolia Hotel Team
What to do in Athens during the holiday season:
Athens city organizes many events in many central areas and squares of the city.
Furthermore, there are many theater shows especially for children!
During your visit in Athens you can also,
- Enjoy a walk in the historic center and Syntagma Square, where concerts will take place between the 20 and the 28 of December
- Visit Omonoia Christmas Market, in the historic square of Omonoia
- Make your wishes in Kotzia Square the “Night of the wishes“ on December 24th and enjoy a sky full of traditional lanterns
- Visit Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center, enjoy the beautiful decorations and test your skills in ice skating (pre-registration online is required)
- Meet Santa at “Christmas Factory” in Techopolis of Athens city!
- Enjoy amazing Christmas shows at Athens Megaron Concernt Hall:
Mozart Boys Choir Vienna
Scrooge, Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol
The Christmas of Karagiozis in Paris
- Do not miss “Τhe Nutcracker”, an amazing show of the Kiev City Ballet at Christmas Theater 25+26/12
- Listen unique Christmas Fairytales from favorite actors, by the side of the Christmas tree of National Theater 17+18/12
- Welcome the new year in Syntagma Square and then have fun at the party that will take place in Varvakeios Market!